* Undertaking epidemiological research, social science research and conducting socio cultural research surveys and statistical data analysis.
* Undertaking novel research projects to unfold the science underlying the paranormal healing methods such as Reiki, Acupressure etc.
* Resource mobilization for research and capacity building for undertaking health research projects, with focus on modern biotechnological specializations that include genetic engineering, stem cell technology, DNA microarray technology, bioinformatics and tissue culture technologies.
* Undertaking translational research aimed at cancer prevention and management, while understanding the role of new therapies in cancer control.
* Developing IEC material (pamphlets, posters, leaflets, booklets, brochures) on various health related issues.
* Developing science documentaries for disseminating S&T information among large audience.
* Conducting school workshops on Adolescent Reproductive Healthcare (ARH), Positive Thinking & Stress Reduction and Reiki 1&2.
* Conducting 'Young Scientists Program' for school children that is aimed at kindling interest in students for science in general and biotechnology in particular. Students along with their science teachers are invited to visit the in-house laboratory, interact with scientists and attend popular science lectures by experts.
* Planning, cooperation and networking with various Govt. organizations and NGOs for devising better and more effective methods of disseminating scientific information.
* Operationalizing Mobile Gyne Clinic service, christened as 'WOW (Winning Over Women's) Cancer Express' in different States of India.
* Awareness Health Camps: Adolescent Reproductive Healthcare, Women’s Cancers, Healthy Heart, Human Ageing, Health & Nutrition, Diabetes, Reiki, Yoga & Meditation, Prostate Cancer, Prevention of TB and HIV/AIDS etc.
* Screening Health Camps: Women's cancers, Oral hygiene, Prostate diseases
* Cultivating medicinal plants
* Hybrid seed production of crop plants like tomato, brinjal etc
* Mushroom cultivation
* Training course for 'Laboratory Attendants' in Biotechnology Industry
* Training course for 'Birth Attendants' in rural areas
* Training course for 'Health Communicators'.
* Training course for 'Laboratory Assistants' in Biotechnology Industry
* Biosafety in Laboratories & Production Facilities.
* Elements of Clean Room Technology & Adverse Impact of Human Interface.
* Elements of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and their Impact on Biotechnology Industry.
* Reiki (Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4).
* Yoga & Meditation
* Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)